Nokkalan Majakka’s Christmas
6.12. Independence Day
- Flors Blanques Cava Organic 10 cl / 5 €
- Cake & coffee/tea 7.50 €
- Salmon soup served 11-15 (no weekday lunch) and Nokkala menu 11-17.30
- Between 10-18, we do not take table reservations
7. & 14.12. Live Music at Nokkala
- Thu 7.12. Duo Mari & Juha
- Thu 14.12. Duo Iskevä Tommi & Juha
11.-22.12. Christmas Lunch
- Weekdays 11-15
- 3-course menu 45 € / person
23.12. Christmas Eve Eve, we are open from 10 to 6 pm
24.-25.12. We are closed, Merry Christmas!
28.12. Nokkala Lighthouse 7 years!
- Dessert during lunch
- Cinnamon bun + coffee/tea 5€
- Nokkala menu dishes -10% from 11 am onwards
31.12. Atmospheric New Year’s Eve from 10 am to 12 am
- Le Bullet Champagne 10 € / 10 cl and 75 € / bottle
- Fondue starting from 5 pm, reservations at email@example.com
1.1. We are open from 10 am to 8 pm (no table reservations)
6.1. We are open from 10 am to 10 pm (no table reservations)
A traditional Christmas Lunch at Nokkalan Majakka
Breathe for a moment by the sea and enjoy your Christmas tastes! Nokkalan Majakka’s atmospheric Christmas lunch will once again serve tasty delicacies in a beautiful sea landscape.
Christmas lunch is served from 11 to 22 December, at 11-15.
Our Christmas lunch includes either a three-course menu or a choice of starters and main courses, as well as desserts from the dessert table.
Fondue dinners start again on October 6!
We offer atmospheric fondue dinners on Fridays and Saturdays from 5 PM. Come and spend a wonderful moment enjoying a meat or cheese fondue.
Five O’clock Tea starts again on September 6.
Come and enjoy delightful moments by the seaside in Espoo with your loved ones! Five O’clock Tea includes scones, savory & sweet treats, and a changing tea selection.
Five O’clock Tea on Wednesdays starting from September 6th, from 5 pm to 7 pm. For pre-booked table reservations only.